5.16.2005

A little note of clone-ation from your loving journal!

Dear Sauron's Kid!
Hi! It's you cheery Journal!!! I was just writing this little not to let you know that, while I do love your entries (they're so...different! and....creative?) I did clone myself. Please don't freak out! I'm just doing this so that you might meet some more people. You know I worry about you sometimes. All cooped up with no one but Smokey. I'm just trying to help. So now, some hobbits should be finding a clone of me. Also...I was a little hesitant to say this but I did clone again....but don't worry...It's not a problem at all...the beings that will find them (by them, I am not implying that I cloned myself other multiple times.....unless you're not angry that I would...then, that means that I did...um) are great...beings. It should be interesting to see what they write. I'm sure you'll enjoy it...
You're joyful and loving, ever-supportive and always trying to improve the world for you,
Journal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home