5.25.2005

*sigh*

I'm insanely sad today. Would anyone care to guess why? It is because hardly anyone ever comments on my site. Whenever I come to check this blog, it's always the same...*sigh*. Life just is that way. Life just is that sad when you're stuck in some annoying mountain with no friends...
But I did make some friends. I believe that Rochwen and (ahem)grace are my buddies because they do comment and actually have conversations with me on the comment boxes. But why haven't they commented recently? I know the reason...
It is, as usual. They have both forgotten about me. Both of them, that Gray Bean, and that wonderful {-witch-} too. They have all forgotten that I exhist and am here, waiting for comments to liven my day. But I know there are reasons for this. Rochwen is having that terrible, trifiling love life that has been hard to surmount. (ahem)grace is learning to drive and is also too buys listening to cd's, which should not be an actual excuse but what else can we say for her. Gray Bean is having troubles getting her own blog, and {-witch-} is having trouble with a new room-mate that has dropped into her life.
Plus, over all of that, Rochwen, (ahem)grace, and Gray Bean are all dealing with troubles involving their environment blog. I can understand. Still.....
I'd like to feal for once in my life like people actually cared that I exhisted. There are so many reasons for me to think that no one does.
1. I don't even have a name since my dad didn't care and my mom died before she could name me (or so I'm told).
2. No one ever visits me here in the bowels of Mount Doom and I feal alone almost all of the time.
3. The only being who ever does talk to me is Smokey, the cowardly dragon who always complains about how fat he is getting.
4. No one EVER comments on my site.
5. Okay, so some people have, but only about four people all together, including me.
I know this sounds like whining but when I got a blog I thought, "Wow!! Finally!! A link to other worlds and a time for me to get some real friends!!"
Oh....how sadly wrong I was....*whimper*
*sigh*

8 Comments:

Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

Sauron's kid!!!! Please don't be sad!!! I think you are awsome!! i love your site and i come to it every day!! i was just waiting for you to write something new!! i'm sorry you felt ignored!! i really am, really and truly!!!

love from,
your joyful maiden of horses

15:36  
Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

urbanus, that's a kind of wierd name. i like Ethan, it's a hott name. anyhow, since your parents didn't name you i think you should just name yourself. it's got to be awful just going by "sauron's kid".

your joyful maiden of horses

17:33  
Blogger Sauron's Kid said...

look guys, it's sweet and all for you guys to feel that you should name me and all....but...if my parents didn't care enough than what will the name that you give to me mean? it would not mean as much as if they had actually cared. and plus, i didn't really like any of ur suggestions...hahaha


your humble servant of doom

19:39  
Blogger Sauron's Kid said...

call me Urbanus one more time and i will set my dragon onto you! i swear i will, and guess what? he's sort of hungry right now.......


your humble-unnamed-servant of doom

16:26  
Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

ethan, ethan is better!

your joyful maiden of horses

besides we're your friends, so it would be better if we named you because we care about you!

08:53  
Blogger Dryad said...

do you like fire? i know you never check your old posts. but i could name you 'Rochaz' which means fire.... as you are living in some stupid dump that smokes... or you could be named 'Tar' which in my language means beautiful but dangerous.... i dunno...



The Lost Elf

19:42  
Blogger Ruthie said...

Sk, first off,
1.I know how you feel but don't I count as a person too? Or am I just some person who comments now and then and does not count in your sorrows. Oh well.
2.Whether your parents named you or not does not define who you are. Your ability to get over it does.
3. So get over it. This is life, take it or leave it.
4. I know you probably think i'm just some little kid that doesn't even have the right to say this kinda stuff to you, but tough luck; you're gonna hear it, like it or not.
5. You're even lucky that 5 people comment on your site. Do you want to knw how many people comment on mine? 3 at most; right now, one. Count your blessings, SK, because even though your problems seem the most important right now, there are people worse off than you are. Do you know what I would give to have 5 people comment on my blog? Or do you care?
6. You have friends. You have somebody to talk to; albeit it a dragon who thinks he's fat.

That's it. Hope you feel better.

18:03  
Blogger Ruthie said...

How about Eragon? As a name, I mean?

18:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home